HOW IT WORKS
- We match tutors with students based on location, subject and personality.
- In order to do so, we will find out as much information about the student as possible in order to determine the exact requirements SO THAT POTENTIAL TUTORS CAN BE BRIEFED ACCURATELY
- Once the most suitable tutor has been selected, the student will be informed. it is at this point that the student can confirm that they are happy with the selection or if they would like to know of further tutor options.
- ONCE THE STUDENT AGREES TO THE SELECTION, THE TUTOR will be given the student’s contact details to arrange the first class [PLEASE NOTE THAT THE FIRST LESSON IS A PAID LESSON BUT THAT THERE IS NO OBLIGATION TO CONTINUE AFTERWARDS, AS LONG AS WE RECEIVE ONE WEEK'S NOTICE].
- The student (or student’s parent) will then be asked to sign a cLIENT CODE OF CONDUCT, outlining the terms and conditions [PLEASE NOTE THAT ALL OF OUR TUTORS WILL ALSO HAVE SIGNED A SEPARATE TUTOR CODE OF CONDUCT - THIS ENABLES US TO LOOK AFTER BOTH PARTIES DURING THE KUDOS PERIOD].